Past Events & Workshops
This is an archive section.
Please find the full list of upcoming Events and Workshops related to IHCP activities on this page.
Past events & workshops:
- Nov 06, 2012 - Workshop: "EU legislation and testing for the chemical safety of food contact material" - "Enlargement and Integration' Workshop co-organised by JRC-IHCP
- Oct 26, 2012 - Final conference: FACET (Flavourings, Additives and Food Contact materials Exposure Task) project
- Oct 17, 2012 - Workshop "Applied Genomics in the Clinic"
- Oct 04, 2012 - Workshop "Countering obesity by combining behavioural insights and novel ICT tools"
- Sep 19, 2012 - Final Meeting of ENPRA project (Risk Assessment of Engineered NanoParticles)
- Sep 11, 2012 - International Workshop: Low Dose Effects and Non-Monotonic Dose Responses for Endocrine Active Chemicals: Science to Practice
- Aug 31, 2012 - 1st JRC Ispra Summer School on European policies from a behavioural economics perspective
- Jun 26, 2012 - Third meeting of the Endocrine Disrupters Expert Advisory Group
- Jun 21, 2012 - Workshop "Exposure and Effects Assessment Tools for the Risk Assessment of Biocidal Substances"
- Jun 18, 2012 - 8th NanoBio-Europe International Congress & Exhibition
- Jun 18, 2012 - 15th International Workshop on Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships (QSAR2012)
- Jun 11, 2012 - 13th ISO Technical Committee 229 (Nanotechnology) Meeting hosted by JRC-IHCP
- Jun 11, 2012 - EU Conference on Endocrine Disruptors: Current challenges in science and policy
- Jun 04, 2012 - SEURAT-1 Summer School - "Towards the Replacement of In Vivo Repeated Dose Systemic Toxicity Testing"
- May 15, 2012 - Workshop "Guidance on Environmental Burden of Disease Estimation of exposure to environmental noise" - "Enlargement and Integration' Workshop co-organised by JRC-IHCP and WHO-Europe
- May 03, 2012 - Symposium 'Safety issues and regulatory challenges of nanomaterials'
- Mar 29, 2012 - Twenty-fifth Anniversary of ECA on "Urban Air, Indoor Environment and Human Exposure"
- Feb 08, 2012 - SEURAT-1 Research Initiative - Annual Meeting 2011 - SEURAT ('Safety Evaluation Ultimately Replacing Animal Testing')
- 18-19 January 2012 - Ispra (Varese, Italy) - Indoor Quality Monitoring: 4th EU-LCI (Lowest Concentration of Interest) Preparatory WG meeting
- 16 January 2012 - Ispra (Varese, Italy) - Tiered aggregate exposure assessment (TAGS) event
- 12-16 December 2011 - Somma Lombardo (Varese, Italy) - CAT: Biocides Technical Meeting IV - 2011
- 30 November 2011 - Ispra (Varese, Italy) - 16th Plenary Meeting of EURL-NRL-FCM Network
- 29 November – 01 December 2011 - Ispra (Varese, Italy) - International Workshop on Nanobiotechnology & Detection
- 28-29 November 2011 - Ispra (Varese, Italy) - 7th annual CYCLEUR workshop on cyclotron research and radio-labelled nanoparticles
- 21 November 2011 - Brussels (Belgium) - Joint Workshop "Risk Governance of Manufactured Nanoparticles"
- 9 November 2011 - York (UK) - Training Workshop "Assessing human exposure to biocides using BEAT and ConsExpo"
- 8-9 November 2011 - Brussels (Belgium) - JRC-IHCP at the first European Gender Summit
- 25-26 October 2011 - Brussels (Belgium) - Symposium "The environmental risk assessment of biocides; regulatory challenges and scientific solutions"
18 October 2011 - Brussels (Belgium) - JRC-EASAC joint event including the launch of a report on engineered nanomaterials
- 11 October 2011 - Ispra (Varese), Italy - JRC-IHCP Scientific Seminar with Nobel Prize winner, Prof. Kurt Wüthrich
- 04-05 October 2011 - - Ispra (Varese, Italy) - 35th Meeting of the ECVAM Scientific Advisory Committee
03-07 October 2011 - Somma Lombardo (Varese, Italy) - CAT: Biocides Technical Meeting III - 2011
- 29-30 September 2011 - Ispra (Varese, Italy) - Workshop "How can science support policy makers in addressing the nutritional challenges of Europe?
- 20 September 2011 - Brussels (Belgium) - Conference "What's for lunch': contributions by JRC-IHCP and JRC-IRMM
- 19 September 2011 - Brussels (Belgium) - Meeting of the EU-China Task Force on Food, Agriculture and Biotechnology
- 6 July 2011 - Brussels (Belgium) - ENNAH Project Final Conference
- 7 June 2011 - Singapore : 3rd EU-Asia Regional Network Meeting on GMO Analysis
- 30- 31 May 2011 - Ispra (Varese, Italy) - Second meeting of the HEALTH-VENT WP4
- 30 May 2011 - Budapest (Hungary) - EuroNanoForum 2011
- 26-27 May 2011 - Ispra (Varese), Italy - Alternative testing methods-ECVAM: meetings of PARERE network and ESTAF
- 14 May 2011 - Ispra (Varese, Italy):JRC Ispra Open Day 2011 - Giornata Porte Aperte CCR Ispra 2011
- 13-14 May 2011 - Somma Lombardo (Varese, Italy) - Training workshop on Environmental Quality Standards (EQSs) derivation in water, sediment and biota