Seconded National Expert - Cancer Registry Data Management Expert - Deadline: 26 November 2012
In the JRC, Institute for Health and Consumer Protection
|Contact Name||JRC-IHCP, Cancer Policy Support|
The current vacancy is in the Institute for Health and Consumer Protection (JRC-IHCP) and within the JRC Cancer Policy Support Group, which aims to provide a sustainable solution for harmonising, improving and using population-based cancer information in Europe:
- Cancer Registry Data Management Expert
Category: Seconded National Expert
Location: Ispra (IT)
Duration: Initial contact duration of 2 years (possible starting date 1st quarter 2013)
Date of publication: 17/09/2012
Deadline for expression of interest: 26/11/2012
- A medical science background would be an advantage, but not essential. Nevertheless, experience in cancer epidemiology, cancer registries and data handling is essential.
- A knowledge of English is fundamental. A satisfactory knowledge of another Community language is an advantage.
- You must be a member of one of the EU Member States.
- You must be employed by a national, regional or local public administration or an IGO.
- Cultivates a workplace based on respect for other people and the environment.
- Embraces non-discriminatory practices and equality of opportunity. In case of equal merit, preference will be given to the gender in minority.
- Encourages lifelong learning and development possibilities.