Our latest "Nutrition Research Highlights" (issue 3/2013) is on-line!
Read about: smarter school lunchrooms; genes and food choices; salt intake debate; trans fats in supplements; meeting of the International Society for Behavioural Nutrition and Physical Activity
|Contact Name||JRC-IHCP, Nutrition|
Have a look and enjoy reading its 16th issue (3/2013)!
In this issue:
- How a handful of cheap and simple lunchroom improvements can drive healthier food choices
- How our genetic profile may affect which foods we prefer
- Where we stand with regard to salt intake recommendations
- Why conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) supplements deserve further study
- What the experts discussed at the recent congress of the International Society for Behavioural Nutrition and Physical Activity (ISBNPA)
This newsletter is addressed to EU policy makers and the general public. It features recent nutrition research highlights with relevance to current societal debates or policies.
Image: Healthy US School Meal Choices (Wikimedia Commons)