"Nutrition Research Highlights" 3/2012 is out! check our latest news & views on nutrition and health
Eating frequently and its impact on weight; food labelling systems for better consumer choices; countering obesity in the young; why should you reduce saturated fatty acids (SFA) consumption
|Contact Name||JRC-IHCP, Nutrition|
Our newsletter is addressed to the general public and to EU policy makers. It features recent nutrition research highlights with relevance to current societal debates or policies.
Have a look and enjoy reading the ninth issue (03/2012)!
Two colleagues of the IHCP Nutrition team tell you about its content:
- how the eating frequency affects weight in mice
- front of pack (FOP) food labelling systems for better consumers choices
- why the major health authorities recommend to drastically reduce SFA (saturated fatty acids) consumption
- our activities on countering childhood obesity via behavioural science & ICT approaches
- Subscribe to "Nutrition Research Highlights" to receive the electronic version
- follow us on Twitter @IHCPNutritionNews